Caroline’s Grand Wedding
Caroline has helped several brides down the aisle through wedding coordinating for the Grand on Foster venue in Dothan Alabama. But on February 21st, it was finally her turn to experience the wonder of her own Grand wedding. On the morning of her wedding day, she made her way over to our studio (251 S Alice Street) to have her hair and makeup done before returning to the venue to help her bridesmaids get ready. Of all the brides she had seen through her work as a coordinator, she entrusted the job to Deedee and her staff. We had such a wonderful time preparing Caroline and getting her picture perfect. Her choice of a half-up/half-down soft curl hair style complimented her sweetheart neckline dress wonderfully. She started off our 2015 bridal season beautifully!
We also had the pleasure of doing her hair and makeup for her bridal portraits.
Congratulations to the newly married couple, Caroline and Jerron Tidmore.
- Linens – David Parker
- Decorator – Alicia Murphree Humphreys
- Florists – Rachel Barrentine and Hugh Deese
- Cakes – Debra West
- Caterer – Faye Jacobs
- Stage and Production – Dave Guiler
- Ceremony Music – Lea Hornsby and Julia Martin
- Officiants – Hays McKay and Jamey Green
- Band – Bobby Moore and the Rhythm Aces
- Koozies – Hunter Green
- Hair and Makeup – DeeDee Morris
- Coordinators – Candace Marshall and Gaye Choat
- Photographer – Lori Line
- Videographers – Mike Barfield, David Harrison Skipper, Steve Frank
- Church Venue- Covenant Methodist