What To Expect
When you arrive we will begin by rolling your hair, which will be done by DeeDee or one of her team members. Then make-up will be started by another one of DeeDee’s team members. Once it is your turn in DeeDee’s chair, DeeDee will complete her make-up and style her hair. DeeDee wants every girl to feel beautiful when she leaves her chair so if you’d like something specific please let her know the before she gets started.
Hair & Makeup Do’s/Dont’s
- Come in with a clean face. Remove all eye makeup.
- Eye lashes are an extra $5, or you may bring your own.
- “Light” makeup is the same cost as regular makeup.
- DO NOT come in with wet hair.
- DO NOT straighten your hair before you come because it will not curl.
- If you have African American/Bi-Racial hair please WASH, DRY, & STRAIGHTEN your hair before coming.
- If there is something you would like changed while your hair is being styled please let DeeDee know immediately as changing hair styles after-the-fact can be difficult because the hair will become over worked.
- Pictures of what you’d like to look like often help, but please keep in mind her hair texture and length. If you have no idea what you want it to look like, don’t worry I can style it the way I think it will look best.
- Hair extensions need to be PREPARED at least a week ahead of the appointment (washed, dryed, clips sewn on).
- If you choose to roll your extensions ahead of time please ask for specific instructions. There will be a $15 fee for putting them in and styling them.
- If we roll (or re-roll) your extensions there is a $25 fee.
- NO CELL PHONES while in the makeup or hair chair.
DeeDee is a cosmetologist dedicated to providing fabulous hair and makeup at an affordable price. We do not have a full time receptionist. Since your hair and makeup artist has many roles, your patience is highly appreciated. If you have any questions, concerns or requests on how we can make your experience better, please let us know. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!
We are open Tuesday – Saturday by appointment only. You can book online or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
When booking online or via email make sure you receive an email confirmation! If you have not received a confirmation you may not have reserved an appointment with us. Be sure to double check the time and date of your appointment as well.
We accept cash or check only. Please make checks payable to DeeDee Morris. There is a $35 service fee on all returned checks.
Thank you for honoring our 48-hour cancellation policy.
As a courtesy to other guests who may be able to utilize your appointment time and as a courtesy to DeeDee and her Team, please notify us promptly of any scheduling conflicts. We ask that you make appointment changes no less than 48-hours prior to your appointment to avoid being charged 50% of all services scheduled. IF YOU ARE SICK, PLEASE CANCEL your appointment to prevent exposure to Team DeeDee and other clients.
We strictly adhere to our cancellation policy. If you completely miss your appointment without any notice or cancel after your appointment time has begun, you will be charged a fee equal to 100% of all services scheduled.
Note: You may cancel or reschedule your appointment online by emailing us at email@example.com.
Please give us a call at (334) 701-9212 as a courtesy and let us know how far behind you are. Should you arrive too late to perform the full service, you will not be placed in front of other clients as we cannot ask them to run late.
If you arrive early please wait in our studio until we can being your appointment.
Children, Guests, & Pets
For safety and liability reasons, children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult. Due to limited space in the studio please keep your entourage to a minimum. Pets (with the exception of service animals) are not allowed during your visit.
Talk to Us
We’re here to support you. To ensure that you receive the utmost from your experience, we encourage you to communicate any hair and makeup goals or any concerns you may have. Each appointment is custom tailored with your best interest in mind and since each person is as unique as the next, please let us know if you have any special requests and we will do our best to accommodate you.
We strive to provide excellent products and services at all times, however if there is ever a time when you were not completely happy with your experience, please contact the owner directly at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can be sure to resolve your concern.